Thinking about being a sponsor for The Big Latch On?
Great! Sponsorship is a HUGE way to tell the community that you support a mission or a cause. What better mission to support then making sure that mothers in the Roanoke Valley get the support they need to provide breast milk to their babies! The mission of the Global Big Latch On is to :
- Provide support for communities to identify and grow opportunities to provide on-going breastfeeding support and promotion in local communities.
- Raise awareness of breastfeeding support and knowledge available locally and globally.
- Help communities positively support breastfeeding in public places.
- Make breastfeeding as normal part of day-to-day life at a local community level.
- Increase support for women who breastfeed – women are supported by their partners, family and their communities.
- Ensure communities have the resources to advocate for coordinated appropriate and accessible breastfeeding support services.
B.R.E.A.S.T. Roanoke wants to help with this mission and make sure the moms get this support locally. Sponsoring this B.R.E.A.S.T. Roanoke event will not only bring awareness of breastfeeding in the Valley but also link mothers to local resources that they may not have know existed!
Your product/services/company has to be World Health Organization Code compliant according to the guidelines set forth by the Global Big Latch On in order to be a vendor at the event. If you are unsure if your company/product/services are WHO Code compliant please contact B.R.E.A.S.T. Roanoke before submitting your application to become a vendor.
- Gold: $3000
- Silver: $1500
- Bronze: $1000
- Friend of B.R.E.A.S.T: $750
- In-Kind & Media Partner Sponsorship